Being a Member
The Academic and Professional Women of UCI (A&PW) has a longstanding tradition of supporting staff, faculty, and students with a special emphasis on the women of UCI. Year‐round events include:
- Member Events: These events are open exclusively for current members of A&PW.
- Women in Leadership Speaker Series: This lunchtime seminar series features women in the community who discuss their journey in career and life.
- Women of UCI Speaker Series: This lunchtime seminar series focuses on the challenges and triumphs faced by some of UCI’s most successful women.
- Lunch‐and‐Learn Series: This series focuses on bringing an understanding of the benefits of mentoring and how to successfully become a mentor or mentee.
- And networking opportunities.
Benefits of Membership
A&PW is a decades old organization focused on supporting women in the UCI workplace through networking, mentoring, workshops, activities, and seminars.
Becoming a member brings you the following benefits:
- Priority invitation & RSVP to all meetings and events
- Discount to events
- TWO complimentary Members only events
- Sponsor opportunity drawing
- Exclusive networking events with special guests
- Voting rights
- Invitation to business meetings
How to Join
The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30; dues are $35.00. Individuals may join A&PW at any time; however, there are no partial year dues.
- To become a member of A&PW, please complete the following online application.
- Please send payment by check addressed to A&PW of UCI via inter-campus mail to Tanya Zabalegui at UNEX *
– Zot Code 5700.